*** As Seen On The Internet ***
Call to get details of
3 days/2 nights experience of rich Legends and Myths of the Glens, Ballycastle and Rathlin Island.
- Visit the Glens and hear the tales at .....
- Follow the history and fable trail to Ballycastle.
- Have lunch at the .....
- Take the boat to Rathlin Island
- Enjoy the welcome at .....
- Return to Ballycastle.
- Check in to .....
- Tour the town with your own guide
- Eat at the .....
Downloadable trail available here shortly.
All in cost - £100 per person.
There's no beginning or end to this generous offer. I'm sure my NALIL friends from distant parts would quite fancy a trip to the old homeland. It truly would be a world away for three days if, say, you lived in Toronto. And just £100.
Was the 'call to get details of' an afterthought? Is there a catch?